Terms and conditions of use
1. Scope of validity
The following terms and conditions of use apply to the services provided by Xendo Deutschland GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Xendo") on the website www.regulatory-fees.eu. Any terms and conditions of the user deviating from the terms and conditions of use of Xendo shall not apply.
2. Scope of services
Independently or with the help of third parties, Xendo creates free-of-charge and non-binding information (online or offline) for users to calculate the costs arising in connection with the registration of medicine in the respective service segment chosen by the user. The information shown on the website does not constitute a binding calculation. Xendo accepts no other obligations beyond the non-binding calculation.
3. Guarantee and liability
(1) Xendo strives to ensure the calculations are up-to-date and correct when they are made. The information required for this is based on information provided by the respective regulatory authorities. Using due care, the data required to make the calculation is procured, regularly checked and, if necessary, updated. Xendo shall nevertheless not be liable for the up-to-dateness, completeness and accuracy of the calculations, as well as for the timely, complete and accurate transmission of information.
(2) Xendo shall be liable for intent and gross negligence, as well as for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or body caused by a culpable breach of duty by Xendo or its legal representatives or vicarious agents. For damages caused by a slightly negligent infringement of essential contractual obligations for which Xendo is responsible, Xendo is liable only for foreseeable damages that are typical of such a contract. Essential contractual obligations refer to obligations that must be met in order to ensure the proper execution of the contract of use in force with Xendo and that the contracting parties may regularly rely on or trust in to be met. Other than that, Xendo shall not be held liable at all.
4. Obligations of the user, prohibition of commercial use
(1) Data is input and sent by the user online via the input masks prepared by Xendo. The user himself/herself is solely responsible for the completeness and correctness of all data entered into the input mask by the user or otherwise transmitted.
(2) Xendo services are free of charge and only for personal use. It is strictly prohibited to use Xendo services for commercial purposes or as part of independent professional activities with regard to mediation of service relations or use of the information offered.
(3) All contents of the website www.regulatory-fee.eu are protected by copyright. All publication rights are reserved, including download of all documents, images or texts. Reproduction and / or distribution of any component of, or the complete website, in particular the database, in electronic or other forms is strictly prohibited, unless done with the written consent of Xendo.
5. Data protection
Xendo Deutschland GmbH shall undertake to observe legal data protection regulations. In this context, reference is made to the general data protection statement.
(1) Xendo Deutschland GmbH reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use at any time. There shall be no express reference to the modification of the terms and conditions of use.
(2) These terms and conditions of use and the entire legal relationship between users and Xendo Deutschland GmbH in connection with use of the website www.regulatory-fees.eu are subject exclusively to German law.
(3) Should individual provisions in the terms and conditions of use be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.